- CBD Location
- Industry leading technology
- A company who prides themselves on flexible working
About the company
A leading Australian company, specialising in telecommunications and IT infrastructure. This role is based in the Melbourne CBD.
About the role
As an expert in DevOps and Azure, you will be responsible for designing, deploying and operating infrastructure to a Microsoft Azure platform. This includes but is not limited to, the development of platform features such as infrastructure-as-code (IaC) development.
You will be required to deploy Azure DevOps engineering capability to enable application on-boarding onto cloud. The development and support of the Azure platform will be required to ensure applications are operating as expected.
Other duties include:
- Independently work with project teams to understand application architecture and suggest improvements if any
- Prepare Azure resource manager templates for deployment into Azure environments
- Proof of Concept with different Azure services and prepare service standards documentation
- Automation to reduce manual activities around cost optimisation, configuration management, resolving configuration drifts
- Troubleshoot technical issues
- Be available on-call or out of business hours as required to support applications.
Skills & experience
- Drive to learn about and continually adapt to a very challenging, dynamic environment
- Sound knowledge and demonstrated execution of PowerShell
- Cloud infrastructure, network and security automation
- Azure: Resource Manager templates; Role Based Access Control; monitoring and alerting; IaaS and PaaS hybrid cloud private networking; policies; blueprints; automation runbooks; functions; ADLS service; and DevOp
- Azure or other public cloud REST API
- Windows Operating Systems
- Linux Operating Systems (Redhat, CentOS)
- Jenkins, Ansible, python
- Flexible work arrangements
- Enjoy work life balance
- Progressive and technology focused company
- Work for a trusted and award-winning brand
To apply please click apply or call Jenna Trayner on 03 8628 2111 for a confidential discussion.