Back End Developer | Permanent Role| .Net | Parking | Bleeding Edge Technology
My client is in the process of hiring a Back End Developer who will be part of a small cross-functional team to assist in design and build scalable, global cloud-based services that will be utilised by the public. To be successful in this role you need a can-do attitude, able to work autonomously and collaboratively within a small, fast-paced team of software engineers.
As a Back End Developer you must have an experience in leading the design, build, test, deploy and support cloud-based micro-services, and have experience deploying applications to cloud based environment specifically AWS using Docker.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or industry equivalent
- Minimum 3+ year's software Back End Development experience
- Experience in developing in:
- .Net Core
- Cloud Environment- Azure or AWS/Docker
- RESTful APIs
- Previous experience in Gaming Industry, Automation or Consumer Electronics industries will be highly regarded
- Mobile development experience with Android or IOS will be highly regarded
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management
- Ability to prioritise task and manage tight deadlines; Agile experience will be an advantage
Benefits and perks
- Training and Education. Company has a strong commitment to its employees and their development and offers opportunities to attend conferences and workshops to take your skills to the next level
- Free lunch is provided on Fridays
If you are keen to apply, please ensure that you have completed the application process and read through the skills and experience required. If you have further queries after your application please do not hesitate to call Rowena on 0430 355 131 with Reference Number RS61943.