Are you looking to join a leading Australian organisation and work with the latest technologies? I have an exciting 6 month opportunity for an experienced level 3 BAU Wintel Engineer to work on BAU activities within a large enterprise environment. Must have experience working in a similar scale organisation (5,000+ users).
Responsibilities of the BAU Wintel Engineer:
* Providing a high level of technical and operations administration on ICT Infrastructure;
* Demonstrating leadership skills to team and customers on products, systems and configuration;
* Ongoing server maintenance and support;
* Acting as an escalation point for all Level 3 issues;
* Participating in ad-hoc project work as necessary;
* Creating and maintaining technical documentation.
The successful BAU Wintel Engineer will have:
* 3+ year's working in a level 3 Wintel role;
* Relevant tertiary degree and certs;
* Experience supporting a large enterprise environment;
* Extensive experience on the Windows Server Stack - AD, Exchange;
* Proven experience and working knowledge with Office 365;
* Strong PowerShell automation skills;
* VMWare, SCCM, Citrix;
* A can-do attitude and excellent communication skills;
* Excellent stakeholder management skills.
To apply please click apply or call Katie Coughlan on +61 (0) 3 8628 2100 for a confidential discussion.