Our client is a global IT services company who is specialized in digital and customer experience transformation. They are growing rapidly and now looking forward hire Business Development Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Market map the region and target key decision markers
- Execute on your developed account strategy inside your territory
- Develop and grow key relationships as well as working with the channel and partners
- Network with CIO and CSO level inside target accounts
- Work closely with internal marketing teams and other sales individuals to drive demand & lead generation
- 2+ years of Managed services sales experience
- Must be able to demonstrate new business sales achievement against a quota
- A proven ability to sell into Corporate IT teams as well as the CxO level
- Genuinely understand Managed service selling and demonstrate this
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Be a team player, yet be a self-starter that can work autonomously as well
You must have working rights in Australia.
If this sounds like you please email your word format resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org / 0280283142