Our client is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. They are currently looking forward to hire Sales manager to Voice . Strong growth figures over the last few years and more aggressive growth planned, this is an opportunity to join a forward thinking amazing organization as a Sales Manager for APAC region.
Reporting to the Country Manager, ANZ, the Business Development Manager will be responsible for the Direct Sales engagement with Enterprise Customers within APAC region. You will be required to work with and alongside the Channel Manager in Australia.
The current focus will include working with direct "high touch" enterprise customers and determining the most appropriate methodology for "go to market" fulfillment of the Solution. This may be either direct or partner fulfillment. In all cases, it will be the responsibility of the Business Development Manager, Australia to maintain and develop the opportunity directly with the enterprise organization.
- Experience in whole sale Voice ( 6-10 years ) must and A2P desirable . Combination would be preferred.
- Should have worked in larger Whole sale carriers in Asia region managing Voice as a quota bearing resource ( should be from Sales background only )
- Good communication and knowledge of additional regional language desired .
- Should be able to connect with CXO's personally and prior such engagement/connects would be preferred.
- Should be well versed in Asia Whole sale industry .
* Minimum 8 years' experience in direct customer engagement & GTM Strategy development with multi-functional & multi organizational structures
* Proven track record of sales achievement in large and medium size organisations
* Strong negotiation skills and ability to frame the product value proposition to customers
* Experience in managing in sales budgets, targets and forecast accuracy
* Excellent communication & presentation skills (verbal, written), organizational skills are essential
* Voice industry experience is a must
* Business planning skills, knowledge in business/project management and business finance
* Worked across cultures, and preferably in a multi-national company
* Experience in managing C-Suite interactions and relationships
* Knowledge of promotional marketing processes and practices.
* Self-starter who can work independently
* Thought leadership and strategic thinking
* Thorough understanding of target market segment and have updated, relevant contacts within the target organisations
Location - Sydney / kuala lumpur
If this sounds like you please email your word format resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org . For a confidential discussion please call
Senior Account Manager
+61 2 80283142