One of our premium clients based in Melbourne VIC is looking for a highly experienced and committed Business Intelligence (BI) Manager. This key position will be responsible for assessing solution designs, review application configurations, and advise project teams, working to the ISM and security best practice. In this role you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
The BI Manager will be working in the Analytics team, responsible for delivering insights to improving the sustainability and performance. The Manager will need to deliver emerging trends, utilising statistical and mathematical modelling techniques and coordinating with other teams to ensure consistent accounts.
Skills & Experience
- High level of data literacy skills, utilising statistical and mathematical modelling techniques.
- Demonstrated high level report writing skills and experience- able to translate complete data into digestible and simple messages in line with key business goals
- Able to deliver consistent and accurate reports, presenting current trends and emerging issues in simple message for consumable reports to key stakeholders
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Tertiary qualifications in mathematics, statistical, computer sciences discipline or relevant work experience.
- Experience using SAS (Base, EG), SQL, sharepoint and PANDA/PANDA Live is an advantage
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong BI Manager skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please APPLY here and contact Sejal on firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"