One of our premium clients based in Brisbane is looking for a highly experienced and committed Billing and Configuration Specialist. This key position will be responsible to manage all billing & inventory updates and changes, ensuring the accuracy and alignment of external and internal inventory databases. In this role, you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
Skills & Accountabilities
- Proactively plan, conduct and facilitate monthly Billing audits and reconciliations between Optus and Customer systems to ensure alignment and accuracy.
- Perform updates into and ensure the accuracy of the Billing Inventory and related systems and resolve any discrepancies
- Collate and maintain accurate financial asset data working closely with Optus on & offsite teams, Singtel Billing teams, Customers & External Suppliers.
- Resolve errors in input files for updates to the billing inventory
- Prepare monthly billing for devices, maintenance, leasing and assure alignment to contract to price
- Calculate monthly Baseline, General and any back-billing applicable.
- Gather, validate and interpret manual billing inputs and manage the provision of automated inputs to the customer billing cycle, and ensuring an accurate bill is produced with appropriate supporting documentation
- Gather, validate and interpret manual billing inputs and manage the provision of automated inputs to the customer billing cycle, and ensuring an accurate bill is produced with appropriate supporting documentation.
- Understand, review and contribute to Optus/Customer policy and procedure documentation and work instructions for Billing Configuration & Asset Management of the customer account.
- Current Baseline (or above) Federal Government clearance may be required depending on customer assignment.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world-class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of the global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong billing and inventory updates skill set to this organization.
For more information on the role, please contact Payal Seth - email email@example.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity eEmployer committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"