We are now seeking BizTalk Developers for our large Federal Government client in Canberra.
Duration: 12 months from date of commencement with 24 months extension
Our client is seeking services of an experienced BizTalk Developer to upgrade existing BizTalk 2010 applications with a focus on integration with IBM MQ, SAP and other systems.
- Analysis of existing BizTalk applications;
- Updating existing design artefacts with proposed changes;
- Implementation of proposed changes including liaising with testing, release management and operations teams;
- Integration between BizTalk and SAP, Hexagon CAD systems;
- Prepare and produce product and quality plans and advises systems development teams;
- Accountable to design, code, test, correct, and document complex programs and program modifications from supplied specifications, using agreed standards and tools to achieve results;
- Design and implement solutions to a range of unpredictable problems involving participation in the development of strategic initiatives;
- Assist in setting up and maintain IBM API Connect
Proven knowledge / experience in the following technologies:
- Design, development, deployment, testing and support of BizTalk 2010, 2013 and/or 2016 applications
- Enterprise Application Integration patterns
- Mappings and Custom adapters.
- .Net Frameworks - for developing Web APIs
- CI/CD tools such as Azure DevOps and using Git Repositories
- Developing modern RESTful Web APIs (XML, XSLT, JSON), Swagger/OpenAPI standards and OAuth
- API Lifecycle including design, development, testing and deployment
- API Management tools and products such as IBM API Connect, WSO2, MuleSoft etc.
- SFTP Adapter, IBM MQ Adapter and SAP Adapter implementation
- CI/CD tools such as TFS builds and Octopus Deploy
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.