BizTalk Developer | Permanent Role | Base +Super + Benefits | Western Sydney
Key responsibilities include:
- Design solutions using Azure Cloud technologies
- Facilitate integration solutions to ensure they are delivered at optimum design through reviewing business requirements
- Architect and designing the integration solution, using best practice and technology in integrating on-prem and Azure Cloud-based systems and applications
- Manage the in-house integration development capability
- Document the integration solution, create a sustainable development process, and establish an efficient maintenance and monitoring system
- Maintain system and data security through managing integration access and adhering to relevant security protocols and disaster recovery process.
- Create, maintain and monitor API versions in Azure
Skills and required experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or tertiary qualifications
- Experience with Elastic Search, SOA and Jitterbit will be an advantage
- MUST have experience in XML, JSON, CSV and SQL
- MUST have 5+ years' of experience using Biztalk 2010/2013
- Experience in delivering complex integration solutions for medium to large organisation
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Rowena Simbulan at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4450.