Bookkeeper wanted for Accounting & Bookkeeping firm specialising in the Entertainment Industry – 12 Month Contract Role
Collective Works provides boutique accounting, bookkeeping and business advisory services. Focusing on small to medium sized businesses, Collective Works assist with everyday financial, commercial and business requirements.
Whilst media and entertainment are our specialty, our services span all industries.
Collective Works is a Certified Practising Accounting Firm and BAS Agent.
We’re looking for that special someone to join this progressive, innovative and positive cultured firm for a period of 12 months for maternity leave cover.
The successful candidate will have relevant experience with a background in bookkeeping and accounting, be reliable and have a proven track record. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will have a broad range of responsibilities for several clients:
Some of these will include (but not limited to):
- Full Function Accounts Receivable
- Full Function Accounts Payable
- General ledger reconciliations
- Payroll and associated tasks
- Superannuation payments
- Job Cost Accounting and Reporting
- Weekly Financial Snapshot Reporting
- Email management for various clients
The Ideal Candidate has:
- Certificate IV Bookkeeping or similar
- Strong Excel skills
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Good communications skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
- The ability to be diligent and multitask
Experience with Xero and workflow max (ideal not essential)