We are looking for BPM/PEGA Engineers for a Federal government client based in Melbourne.
Duration: 1/04/2020 to 31/08/2020 with 25 months extensions.
Citizenship requirements: Australian Citizen (Baseline cleared preffered)
- Provide advice on all matters concerning the design and delivery of technology to the business environment.
- Provide expertise and coaching on aspects relating to BPM/Pega and the technology to business stakeholders.
- Work with a diverse group of stakeholders and subject matter experts from both business and ICT.
- Work closely with a range of stakeholders from other projects & work streams and will be required to work with external vendors.
- 7+ years Design experience for solution provider and/or operator
- Strong experience with Business Process Management systems.
- Direct exposure and/or hands on experience with Pega solution suite
- Demonstrated experience in analysis, design and design related problem solving on med-large scale technical delivery projects
- Demonstrated experience in managing and resolving complex technical issues within enterprises and vendors, including informing key stakeholders on progress
- Strong Agile experience (preferably SAFe 4).
- Pega Certified Senior System Architect (CSSA)
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.