To meet Modis' continuously growing pipeline of work, we are looking for a Business Analyst to join the team to support and drive our expanding business. In this role as Busines Analyst, you will be involved in Business Process Digitisation and Electronic Forms. Ideally, a Business Analyst with experience in the development of digital forms and business process automation is required to perform the initial discovery and requirements analysis.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Works closely with business stakeholders, vendors and team members to identify and prioritise business requirements.
- Analyses business objectives, context and priorities to assess the applicability of digital forms solutions to business processes.
- Leads the design of forms that provide meaningful and relevant experiences to users and that are simple and easy to use.
- Prepares technical documentation including user stories, wireframes and prototypes for use by the development team.
- Works effectively within a multidisciplinary team, including information and technical architects, graphic designers, web developers and business area representatives.
Skills & Experience
- At least 5 years' experience in the analysis of user requirements, business process mapping and automation and web based UX/UI design in large organisations. Experience in Government organisations desirable.
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills, including experience in facilitating workshops and the ability to present various stages of the design phase to senior management and business users.
- Previous relevant experience in the design and development of complex digital forms solutions using enterprise level forms management solutions.
- Be confident in their presentation skills in order to facilitate workshops and present the various stages of the design development to business users and senior management.
- Have a good understanding of accessibility principles, including a working knowledge of the WCAG 2.0 accessibility guidelines.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of the global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Culture & Benefits
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organisations. At Modis, you will work for a highly successful growing organisation that offers national consulting opportunities, and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support in order to realise your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about the diverse range of opportunities at Modis and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
For more information on the role, please contact Simi Joseph on 0893248444.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below, you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements, and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds."