We are looking for experienced Business Analysts having a proven record of accomplishment in the analysis and design of successful business outcomes and strong client engagement for our large Federal Government client in Canberra.
Duration: 12 months with 2 x 12 month extensions
Australian Citizens with minimum NV1 security clearance are eligible to apply.
- Driving and managing business engagement with a focus on advocating business needs in software development projects
- Produce standard analysis artefacts such as "as-is/"to-be" business process maps, user stories, high-level requirements, functional and non-functional requirements.
- Facilitate change management to ensure the successful adoption of new IT solutions, including UAT, user documentation, training and support.
- Work closely as part of an agile project team, including the flexibility to work as a multidisciplinary team member
- Multi task and be familiar in a number of different applications and their business line areas
- Demonstrated experience working in complex ICT environments dealing with various software solutions including bespoke, off-the-shelf and cloud technology.
- Demonstrated ability to translate business needs to technology solutions and vice versa. Ability to deliver this analysis in high quality written documentation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop strong working relationships with the project team, other areas of IT and the client in order to facilitate collaboration.
- Demonstrated excellence in oral and written communication skills including effectiveness in representation, negotiation and liaison.
- Experience in facilitating workshops to produce high quality outcomes and direction.
- Extensive experience with agile application development teams, with flexibility to take on various roles expected of a multidisciplinary team.
- Willingness and ability to contribute to continuous improvement of application development practices.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.