You will work on two different long-term projects that focus on data-centric cloud services and platforms and the implementation of a data sharing framework across multiple organisations for the coming three years.
* Liaise with a broad range of stakeholders (research community, technical staff etc)
* Map processes and data flows and document business and technical requirements
* Identify issues, risks and benefits of the implementation of a new data sharing framework
* Define use cases and functional specifications for assigned project(s)
* Review of test plans to ensure compliance with requirements and assist in testing
* Working experience in the research and education sector
* Min 5 years experience as a Business Analyst
* Proven experience eliciting requirements for technical projects (preference for cloud and/or data storage)
* Highly proficient technical and policy writing capabilities
* Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
To apply please click apply. We are currently receiving high application volumes, if your application is suitable we will contact you, if it is unsuitable you will be advised by email. To discuss confidentially call Roselle de Kruijk +61 3 8628214.