Your new organisation
Fire Rescue Victoria (FRV) is a modern fire and rescue service that meets the needs of twenty-first century Victoria. Established on 1 July 2020 as part of Victoria's Fire Services Reforms, FRV serves and protects communities across Melbourne and Victoria's major regional centres from 85 FRV fire and rescue stations across the state. Its career firefighters operate 47 fire stations in metropolitan Melbourne and 38 regional stations, most of which are co-located with CFA volunteer brigades. FRV proudly continues to work alongside the Country Fire Authority (CFA), which is a community-based volunteer fire service.
Fire Rescue Victoria values and respects workplace diversity. We welcome applications from people of all ages, genders, cultural and linguistic backgrounds, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability and people who are diverse in gender and sexuality.
Your new role
Reporting to the Program Manager, you will be working within a multidisciplinary ICT team.
You will be responsible for contributing to the enhancement of organisational performance, achieving greater business efficiency through identifying, modelling, analysing, developing and facilitating the implementation of improvements to business systems, process and work-flows.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
Demonstrated key stakeholder management and engagement
- Work with the Business, IT and external teams to and define objectives
- Creation of Business Cases to support business requirements and improvements
- Define testing objectives and conduct requirement reviews
- Work with the Program Manager to implement new business systems
- Drive process improvement through guidance and education
What you'll need to succeed
Can do attitude, high level work ethic and ability to work independently.
Attributes and skills required to be successful in this role include:
- Minimum 5 years' experience working in IT
- Experience working with senior leadership groups in solution delivery
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or equivalent essential
- IIBA/BABOK or equivalent certification essential
- Experience analysing design of technical systems and utilising data for business insights
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the business easily
What you'll get in return
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly reputable emergency service that exists to serve, support and protect the community to which you belong, with the opportunity to make a significant impact to the way the fire service operates into the future.
You will work in a flexible environment where you will feel supported by an experienced, highly professional team. You will have the opportunity to apply for a monthly RDO, have free access to a gymnasium and also professional corporate apparel.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Melissa Cooper at Clicks IT Recruitment on 03 9963 4826.