We are currently searching for a Business Analyst for a 7 month initial contract based in Brisbane CBD.
You will be responsible for investigation, analysis, review and documentation of all or part of a business process in terms of business goals, objectives, functions and processes, the information used and the data on which the information is based.
The key responsibilities of the role are shown below:
- Takes responsibility for investigative work to determine business requirements and specify effective business processes, through improvements in information systems, information management, practices, procedures, and organisation change.
- Select, adopt and adapt appropriate business analysis methods, tools and techniques; selecting appropriately from predictive (plan-driven) approaches or adaptive (iterative/agile) approaches.
- Collaborate with stakeholders at all levels, in the conduct of investigations for strategy studies, business requirements specifications and feasibility studies.
- Prepares business cases which define potential benefits, options for achieving these benefits through development of new or changed processes, and associated business risks.
- Has in-depth knowledge of a broad range of industry-wide modelling techniques.
- Advise on the choice of techniques and approach and influence customers accordingly.
- Developing bespoke models for unusual contexts.
- Plan and drive requirements definition and prioritisation activities for medium to large, complex initiatives.
- Obtain input from, and formal agreement to, requirements from a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Negotiate with stakeholders to manage competing priorities and conflicts.
- Establish requirements baselines.
- Ensure changes to requirements are investigated and managed.
Interested candidates who meet the required skillset for this role are encouraged to apply via the link with an updated resume in word format.