As a Business Analyst, you will bring strong experience in the Healthcare sector as well as clear communication skills, an aptitude for engaging with senior stakeholders and an ability to work across multiple streams when needed.
- Participate in discussions with stakeholders to drive objectives and requirements
- Plan and execute complex strategies while meeting expectations of stakeholders
- Identify gaps in solution capability
- Participate in business process re-engineering and change management
- Ensure high quality collaboration in end to end processes across multiple systems and business units
- Maintain lean documentation
- Experience in working with vendors to effectively deliver agreed outcomes
- Participate in change initiatives and implement new ways of working to support the changing IT & technology environment
- Work both autonomously and within a team environment
- Thorough understanding of the Healthcare sector
- 5+ years BA experience
- Demonstrated understanding of Healthcare systems and regulations
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in Stakeholder Management, with the ability to collaborate with and influence key stakeholders and teams
Only candidates that meet the above requirements will be contacted.
To apply please click apply or call Lexi Rossiter on +61 3 86282146 for a confidential discussion.