- Using existing process documentation, re-map processes and related information into the ARIS system
- Conduct change impact analyses to assess the potential implications of changes and document business rules, functions and requirements.
- Develop and maintain key stakeholder relationships
- Develop business processes
- Identify opportunities for improving business processes; conducting process re- engineering with stakeholders, analysing feasibility, documenting proposals and implementing changes.
- Engage in the planning, preparation and execution of end-to-end business process testing activities.
- Lead and facilitate workshops; develop business requirement documents, including business functions, processes and information flows.
- Experience in requirements gathering, analysis and evaluation
- Experience with bulk data conversion between systems
- Experience with business analysis and business process design
- Strong organisational skills, including project management skills and the capacity to deliver outcomes and meet deadlines
You will be working in an innovative environment offering flexibility, collaboration and a great team culture.
If you wish to apply to this fantastic opportunity, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact MaryJane Pollock at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4453