My client is in the process of hiring a Business Analyst to work with business stakeholders to improve business process and deliver innovative business solutions. This role will be part of a newly created PMO team.
- As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for documenting the functional requirements of the current Microsoft Software Solutions which includes SharePoint, Microsoft Dynamics AX and NAV
- Provide assistance on the system design and development and be responsible for requirement analysis, design, workshop, testing, and training
- Analyse available business data and draft findings and solutions as well as prepare reports
- Create estimate of the project lifecycle phases and breakdown the efforts into task ensuring that tasks are completed
- Develop and document system configuration and procedures resulting from the project
- Lead workshops to assist the business and project team. Then document the outcomes of the facilitated workshops to share with the stakeholders
- Manage the User Acceptance Testing activities and ensure reporting is completed and there is data integrity
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst ideally part of PMO between 3-5 years
- It is essential to have experience with the Microsoft Stack or part of the stack (.Net, MS Dynamics, SharePoint, and SQL)
- Previous experience working in a Warehouse environment and Accounting will be an advantage
- Strong stakeholder management
- Experience in creating training materials for new systems
- Confident communication, written and influencing skills
Due to the predicted high volume of applications, please make sure that your resume shows your Microsoft Stack experience.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information after completing the application process please contact Rowena on 0430 355 131 with Ref. # RS62042.