We are seeking an experienced Business Analyst to join the team at Modis and will be responsible for working with one of our mining clients on a Value Optimisation Project.
This is a Senior Role to Conduct Feasibility Analysis of identified new Optimisation Initiatives
Skills & Experience
- Senior Stakeholder Engagement required at GM Level Critical- Must be a highly effective communicator, collaborator and able to see the journey and destination and take stakeholders with them.
- Needs to be highly experienced conducting Economic feasibility analysis and well versed in the use of typical methodologies such as NPV, IRR.
- Experience within Financial Analysis and Reporting
- Clear understanding of the contributing factors such as technical, operational, legal, operational feasibility also a key requirement
- Will be required to define and communicate the Feasibility Approach and Process to all stakeholders
- Must have Mining Industry experience within complex interconnected and dependant projects and programmes.
- Prior experience working in a large matrix organisation
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Culture & Benefits
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organisations. At Modis, you will work for a highly successful growing organisation that offers national consulting opportunities and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support in order to realise your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about diverse range of opportunities at Modis and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
For more information on the role, please contact Kerry Cooper on 08 9324 8418
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"