To meet Modis' continuously growing pipeline of work, we are looking for a Business Analyst to join the team to support and drive our expanding business.
This is an opportunity to work in a prominent Modis account where your experience will compliment a high performing team delivering optimised digital solutions and world class products. This account requires consultants with strong business analysis and business engagement ability, who can think and support the business from strategic concepts to detailed systems change and has delivery experience from technical to business change impact and benefits.
To assist your delivery the account has a track record of using agile practices, requirements management tools and project task tools.
Skills & Accountabilities
- Strengths in applying business analysis methodologies and tools in determining and documenting requirements, objectives, outcomes, processes, procedures, work instructions and workflows;
- Ability to take ownership of business analysis activities and ensure work packages are delivered on time, to expected quality standards and as per scope, as agreed with Project Manager;
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with internal and external business stakeholders and vendors;
- Ability to maintain trust and manage sensitivities;
- Ability to facilitate workshops and drive decision making with business units, managers and teams;
- Have high level oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to communicate and negotiate effectively with team members and stakeholders at all levels;
- Experience writing requirements that enable reuse;
- Ability to work in a continuous integration continuous delivery environment with competing priorities; and
- Experience with use of requirements management and project task management tools is advantageous.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong Business Analyst skill set to this organisation.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds.