To meet Modis' continuously growing pipeline of work, we are looking for a Business Analyst to join the team to support and drive our expanding business.
- Accurately iterate and translate business needs into software requirements.
- Effectively plan software development sprints to budget.
- Manage sprint delivery to scope and within deadline with the software development team.
- Plan each software release with the TruLog Product Specialist.
- Effectively engage stakeholders in all communications.
- Update all user guides.
- Document product related processes & FAQs.
- Manage the product development backlog.
- 5 years plus experience in software delivery.
- Proficient in Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Proficient at business process mapping.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills; verbal, written, interpretation & comprehension.
- Autonomous and proactive with the ability to be a team player.
- Willing to take direction.
- Ability to lead and influence.
- Open to travel if required.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong Business Analyst skill set to this organisation.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds.