3 months initial contract
Sydney Inner West
Senior Business Analyst required to support project implementation.
- Analyse, develop and define ICT strategies to support company's business unit requirements
- Analyse, develop and define business and functional ICT requirements documentation in collaboration with directors, managers and clients across the organisation and third-party stakeholders for the purpose of developing fit-for-purpose ICT solutions
- Facilitate effective business and internal stakeholder relationships
- Provide robust plain language advice about strategic issues and support the exchange of business information, issues management, continuous improvement and informed decision making
- Maintain a sound understanding of the total operations of the health system in order to identify potential areas for innovative ICT solutions
- Investigate opportunities for utilising and integrating emerging technologies to provide innovative solutions that are consistent with ICT and business best practice
- Extensive experience in business analysis in a large and complex service environment, including relevant tertiary qualification or equivalent demonstrated experience
- Demonstrated experience in developing and documenting organisational policies, frameworks, business rules and processes to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Highly developed interpersonal, consulting, influencing and negotiation skills with demonstrated experience in engaging key executive's, stakeholders and customers to assess and broker effective ICT solutions
- Highly developed analytical skills including the ability to analyse and interpret complex information from numerous sources, preparing and presenting analysis and reports and dealing with challenges creatively to achieve business focussed solutions
- Excellent organisational skills and demonstrated experience with working in a high volume and demanding professional environment with a capacity to prioritise competing demands and achieve results with a customer focussed approach
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to produce high quality written documentation and presentations in a timely manner
Hit "APPLY" to send your CV through. Alternatively, send your CV to Ellenor.email@example.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong skill set to this organisation.