One of our Government clients based in Canberra is looking for a highly experienced and committed Business Analayst with one of our Government Client.
Business Analyst will embrace modern agile design, analysis and delivery approaches to drive customer centric outcomes and business focussed solutions.
Essential skills and experience
- Experience working as a Business Analyst in an agile framework, including developing detailed user stories
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to translate between customer, business and technical teams
- Proven ability to work effectively with multiple disciplines including product managers, architects, developers, database administrators, devops engineers and testers
Nice-to-have skills and experience
- Experience undertaking business analysis for APIs and/or integration systems
- Experience with data architecture and/or data modelling
- Ability to quickly learn and understand latest technology trends such has cloud-native technologies, containerisation and AI/machine-learning
- Ability to quickly learn and understand a complex business domain
- How sellers will be evaluated
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong Business Analyst skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Wajeeha on 0261 031 837 / email@example.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"