One of our premium clients based in Sydney is looking for a highly experienced Business Analyst.
- Demonstrated experience as a business analyst within an application development environment, with preference to those with no less than 5 years in analysing complex business processes within an agile framework such as Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) or equivalent.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to liaise and negotiate with business and technical personnel.
- Well-developed documentation skills for writing clear concise business requirements.
- Sound and effective organisational skills, including the ability to manage changes to business requirements and priorities and work within tight timeframes.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively within a team to achieve outcomes and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of working in a government agency
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution or Mobile App Development.
- Experience in producing Business Process Models and using BPM software.
- Experience in the development of Business Intelligence datawarehouse and reporting.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Culture & Benefits
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organisations. At Modis, you will work for a highly successful growing organisation that offers national consulting opportunities and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support in order to realise your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about diverse range of opportunities at Modis and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.