One of our premium government clients based in Canberra is looking for a highly experienced and committed Business Analyst.
This is a long term contract for 12 months with a possible 12 month extension.
- Driving and managing business engagement with a focus on advocating business needs in software development projects
- Produce standard analysis artefacts such as "as-is'/"to-be" business process maps, user stories, high level requirements, functional and non-functional requirements.
- Identify and evaluate new technologies and business solutions to support business improvement and project deliverables
- Facilitate change management to ensure the successful adoption of new IT solutions, including UAT, user documentation, training and support
- Work closely as part of an agile project team, including the flexibility to work as a multidisciplinary team member.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
How to apply
Please note: Only Australian Citizens with a valid Baseline or NV1 clearance will be considered for this role.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.