This Victorian state Government department is seeking a Business Analyst to join on an initial 3 month contract, with potential to be extended.
In this newly created role you will be working in Melbourne's CBD assisting a project close to its completion.
- Understand and document existing application capabilities and alignment to relevant legislation
- Document the intended Customer Journey process(s)
- Elaborate the data assets and definitions across these processes and applications
- Document the data interchanges between human and application systems
- Develop appropriate test cases and be involved in UAT
- Develop effective relationships and liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- In conjunction with Authority staff, assist with the creation of operational artefacts
- Experience using Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect tool (preferred) or Embarcadero or familiar with similar tools with the same principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication, experience researching, developing, reviewing and implementing the documentation of current state and future state business processes
- Ability to apply appropriate techniques and tools to model analysis and design outcomes that drive lean and efficient processes
- Education or training in the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK) will be highly regarded
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the systems/software development cycle
- Critical thinking ability and strong problem solving capacity, with a customer centric approach
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN)
- A Bachelors and/or postgraduate degree in Information Technology (IT) / Information Systems (IS) or an Engineering or Business Degree with a concentration on IT / IS
If you wish to apply for this fantastic opportunity, please submit your resume in WORD format by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. Or for a confidential phone chat, please call Joe Elliott at Clicks IT Recruitment on 03 9963 4809 or email for further information, quoting reference 62509.