One of our premium clients based in Melbourne is looking for a highly experienced and committed Business Analyst. This key position will be responsible for drafting business analyst artefacts and documents that may include risk analysis, scope modelling, problem tracking and sequence diagrams; undertaking project quality management tasks such as peer and quality reviews of specifications and design documents and participate in project reviews, ensuring designed solutions meet business requirements; Liaison point with UX team on mock screen designs Participate and provide input into UX designs; Hold Draft Epics and User Stories reviews with both Business and ICT Stakeholders Performs revisions to requirements in Epics and User Stories etc. In this role you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated minimum of 5 years' experience working as a Business Analyst delivering multifaceted artefacts, complex programs and/or projects
- Demonstrated experience and skills in requirements elicitation and definition, business process re-engineering and process mapping
- Demonstrated experience in technical writing and documenting guidelines and operational procedures.
- Demonstrated experience working with a divergent group of internal and external stakeholders to achieve business objectives.
- Prior experience as a business analyst in a complex SAP CRM environment
Candidiate must hold/be eligible for obtaining Baseline Clearance
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong
Business Analyst skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Sejal on firstname.lastname@example.org/ 0447572684
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"