To meet Modis' continuously growing pipeline of work, we are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join the team to support and drive our expanding business.
Modis currently has multiple opportunities across our client accounts for experienced Business Analysts to join our team.
- Technical understanding of web applications, architecture, SQL, JIRA, and ALM
- Expertise in requirements gathering and writing user stories/narratives
- Previous experience in agile projects
- Previously worked with Developers, PMs, and Architects to deliver business outcomes
- Vendor engagement/management experience
- A sound grasp of Usability and UX concepts
- Experience and willingness to participate in testing
- Knowledge of Mining Industry; supply chain or value chain a bonus
- Experience working on dashboard related projects / Power BI viewed as highly desirable
- Experience in development of real-time monitoring systems - viewed as highly desirable.
- Approximately 5 years of' experience
Nice to have:
- Awareness of Agile principles; some experience working in an Agile environment
- Awareness of Change Management principles
- Awareness/experience of requirements management tools
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world-class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of the global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Culture & Benefits
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organizations. At Modis, you will work for a highly successful growing organization that offers national consulting opportunities, and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support in order to realize your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about the diverse range of opportunities at Modis and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below, you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements, and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds."