We have been engaged by a major client in the telecoms space who is looking for a talented Business Analyst to join a team responsible for products enablement.
In this role, you will be part of the projects team involved in end-to-end development lifecycle of software products/projects from inception, requirement specs, planning, designing, implementation, configuration management, documentation and closure with cross-cultural teams.
- Work closely with solution architect, Business owners, Product Owners, Scrum Masters and various components to manage requirements from start to finish.
- Work with development team to align the changes as per the change requests from business.
- Lead requirement gathering and analysis by initiating discussions with all the stakeholders including product line, process, operations and client teams both at onshore and offshore.
- Support end to end process definition across the Operations organization in order journey and incident management.
- Work with Operations/ Line managers/SMEs to define and document Operations business processes.
- Analyse complex production issues and provide solution
- Validate feasibility of business requirement of a services provider, to assure business processes are being fulfilled for their Lead to Cash Journey.
- Be part of the team that is involved in end-to-end development lifecycle of software products/projects from inception, requirement specs, planning, designing, implementation, configuration management, documentation and closure with cross-cultural teams.
- Extensive experience in telecom domain (minimum five years' experience)
- Worked across major telecom players
- Worked predominantly in business analysis, functional consulting, solution and component design and process management roles.
- Has worked as Business Analyst, Business Process Improvement lead, Design Lead and Business Requirement Analyst for New product launch for Telecom.
- Worked as Business Analyst and designer for various customer journeys for Self-serve customers
- Well versed with AGILE and Waterfall SDLC - has work experience in SAFe Agile as system architect
- Experience in Order journeys, incident management via self-care and assisted care portals.
- Adept at end-to-end development lifecycle of software products/projects from inception, requirement specs, planning, designing, implementation, configuration management, documentation and closure with cross-cultural teams.
- Framework Methodologies - ITIL, eTOM, Agile, Waterfall
- Solution Design
- Process Design
- Component Design
If you think you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more, please reach out to Ellen on 02 8031 6259. Alternatively, please send your CV to Ellenor.firstname.lastname@example.org
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world-class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of the global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"