Skills and Experience:
- Recent Payroll implementation experience - either on premise or Cloud.
- Experience with Award Interpretation and configuration of Award conditions within payroll applications
- Experience managing offshore resources to deliver configuration and testing outcomes to high standards.
- Experience with complex payroll integration's to external applications and databases. Extensive/Demonstrable experience and application of business process improvement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and workshop facilitation skills.
- Strong negotiation and stakeholder engagements skills and ability to influence others to obtain support and work towards a common goal.
- The successful applicant must satisfy the National Police Records Check standard that includes fingerprinting.
- Experience with ADP payroll highly desirable
- Experience with Workforce Management applications
- Experience working within the public sector
- Proactive, able to work independently, identify and prioritise activities.
- Flexible, adaptable and resilient; able to persevere in ambiguous situations and deal with stakeholders who have conflicting views.
- Hands-on and able to work collaboratively at all levels in an organisation.
If you wish to apply for this fantastic opportunity, please submit your resume in word format by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. Or for a confidential phone chat, please call Manish Sanduja at Clicks IT Recruitment on 03 9963 4813 for further information, quoting reference MS63061