We are looking for Business Analyst's to work within an Agile, cross-functional team (made up of the Product Owner, Scrum Master, Solution Architect, Developers and UI/UX)
- Collaborate to deliver a new, engaging experience for customers to purchase products and services
- Elicitation, capture and documentation of key business requirements in JIRA
- Breaking down high-level design or epic into smaller chunks of work with the delivery teams.
- Articulation of requirements as Epics and User Stories with clear Acceptance Criteria
- Contribution in Scrum Agile ceremonies including stand ups, sprint planning and sprint review
- Managing key stakeholder expectations on backlog priorities
- Mapping 'As Is' and 'To Be' business process flows using BPMN.
- Streamline the process for requirement gathering life cycle management, user story & epic templates, documentation standards in agile environment.
- Work experience in the public sector
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong skill set to this organisation.