This large utilities company requires an experienced cyber security Business Analyst to work across multiple security aspects. The role will look at current platforms and technologies and identify security gaps. The role will require someone with extensive experience working on role based access controls and an improved secure email gateway. Experience in IDAM would be beneficial, experience in utilities is essential.
- Gather requirements and conduct gap analysis of current security processes and technology
- Understand security requirements from an infrastructure, technical and business perspective
- Gather requirements from a mix of high level stakeholders
- Work across multiple security assets and systems
- Understand, plan and implement updates and improvements across multiple security assets
- Knowledge of VPDSS, ISO 27001, ASD Essential 8
- Demonstrated experience working on Role-Based Access Control or IDAM
- Capability in full project life cycle; requirements gathering, technical specification and implementation
- Outstanding communciation, documentation and presentation skills
- Minimum 5 + years as a Business Analyst
- Experience in finance and utilities highly desirable
Only candidates who meet the above requirements shall be progressed.
To apply please click apply or call Lexi Rossiter on +61 3 86282146 for a confidential discussion.