My client is a large utilities organisation looking for a Business Analyst with Successfactor EC implementation experience. You are "hands on" with a holistic view, engaging and "big picture" thinking.
You have previously implemented Successfactor EC, understand and experienced in Configuration workbooks and how to read them. Development for text case senarios, user stories and guides.
- Experience with HR processes
- Experience as a BA on a Successfactors EC implementation
- Experience supporting test activities
- Ability to organise and lead workshops involving large groups of business stakeholders and to effectively document and validate outcomes
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders and to effectively communicate and manage their expectations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - ability to clearly understand project requirements and accurately translate into formal documentation, including business cases, Steering Committee packs, status reports, etc.
- Ability to multi-task and proactively understand and manage priorities
- Proactive, dynamic personality with ability to show initiative and independently overcome obstacles and deliver results
- Effective organisational and time management skills
- Strong MS Office skills especially Excel and Powerpoint
- Creation and management of project documentation including Business Case, status reports, milestones, resource plans, risks and issues registers using appropriate project management tools to deliver effective results.
- Conducting workshops and working closely with key business stakeholders and SME's to understand and document business process and technical requirements to support the development and ratification of key project deliverables, including scope definition, business requirements, process and solution design, etc
You will be working in an innovative environment offering flexibility, collaboration and a great team culture.
If you wish to apply to this fantastic opportunity, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact MaryJane Pollock at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4453