Clicks are currently seeking a Business Analyst for a great contract opportunity with a leading education provider.
- Engage collaboratively with staff in Information Technology Services and across the organisation to understand the business and system needs.
- Undertake all business analysis activities to ensure deliverables are produced and delivered on time, developed according to defined standards and ensuring that chosen approaches, methodologies and recommendations are appropriate and cost effective.
- Provide mentoring, training and advice to other team members and clients with respect to business analysis and project coordination services as required.
- Provide regular progress reports on all assigned work, advice on effort estimation of analysis activities and resource requirements.
- Contribute to strategic planning, policy development and decision making processes within the scope of the assigned project.
- Identify and contribute to the development of team processes and practices to ensure that a consistent level of service quality and deliverable is provided in all aspects of the work.
Skills and Experience
- Experience as a Senior Business Analyst supported by tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline, or significant industry experience Demonstrated extensive experience in business process design principles, including process mapping and Business Process Reengineering.
- Proven experience in the planning and formulation of strategies for the development of business solutions and extensive experience in the evaluation, implementation and management of changes to business practices to improve efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Planning and organising skills to effectively establish priority and scheduling of work tasks and demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a team in a fast paced environment with multiple deadlines.
Please Note: An NV1 security clearance is required.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Matthew Clarke at Clicks IT Recruitment on (02) 6202 7716 quoting reference RA63878.