My client is a large utilities organsisation with a current requirement for a Buisness Analyst- Applicaitons.
The role of the Business Analyst Corporate Applications is to provide business support for enterprise information system applications such as SAP, TIBCO, and related mid-range scale applications.
This role will focus on business areas including (but not limited to) finance, human resources, learning management, health & safety and property and fleet management.
- Tertiary qualification in information technology, business, finance, engineering or other relevant discipline.
- Extensive experience in an operational business or IT role supporting finance, human resources, learning management, health & safety and property and fleet management business practices, policies and procedures preferably in a utility or distribution company.
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to analyse business processes, understand desired outcomes and translate these into a concise and accurate set of requirements and overall specification for an application solution.
- Well-developed communication skills (both written and verbal), and the ability to communicate with a wide variety of technical and non-technical stakeholders at varying levels of seniority throughout the organisations.
- Strong customer focus with the ability to foster and develop customer and partner relationships, understand the customer experience and apply this to the development of application solutions.
- Extensive experience supporting business processes using SAP, Expense Management, CHRIS21 and TIBCO applications.
- Experience with SDLC methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, ASAP or equivalent).
- Advanced skills with the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Visio used to develop business requirement and supporting documents, presentations and manage data.
- Experience in using document management systems and testing tools such as HP Quality Centre and Records Management tool HPRM.
Experience in consulting, implementing and supporting customised application solutions in a complex ICT environment with multiple interfaces
For your chance to start in this contract - Do not delay! Hit apply now.
For further detail of this role, including the full job description and requirements, APPLY NOW, attention MaryJane or call 02 9200 4453
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact MaryJane Pollock at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4453.