We are currently seeking a Business Analyst to assist in projects executed under the Applications Group program for a federal government department. The range of analysis activities to be undertaken will include: workshop facilitation, technical requirement elicitation, development of user stories, refinement of analysis models, facilitation of prioritisation of project deliverables and documentation of project artefacts.
Key Skills and Knowledge
- Knowledge on operating systems like Microsoft Server and Linux
- General awareness of Cloud and virtualisation approaches
- Broad understanding of server, storage and networking hardware
- Experience with logging, monitoring, auditing and incident management tools and techniques
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills
- High level knowledge and experience in business analysis techniques, processes and methodologies
- Detail oriented and analytical
- Willingness to change ideas or perceptions based on new information. Prepared to try out different approaches.
Please Note: A Baseline clearance is required for this position.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Matthew Clarke at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7716.