To meet Modis continuously growing pipeline of work, we are looking for a Business Analyst to join the team and drive our expanding business. The role is an immediate start, 6 months contract based in the CBD.
Business Analysts must be able to demonstrate extensive;
- Strong solution solving and communication skills
- strong experience in business process and customer/user journey mapping
- A proactive self-starter who can work with little direction
- Should have background in product launch
- Experience with Enterprise customers is highly desirable
- Write requirements (BRD)
- Create business process
- Expanding on business process into a Business Process Specification
- Customer Journey Mapping
- Leading internal engagement process, Dojo etc
- Assist with operational artefacts to assist with product launch
- Assist with Go to Market collateral
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Culture & Benefits
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organisations. At Modis, you will work for a highly successful growing organisation that offers national consulting opportunities and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support in order to realise your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about diverse range of opportunities at Modis and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
For more information on the role, please contact Simone Blaikie via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.