We are searching for an exceptional Business Analyst to join the Information Communication and Technology team. This role will sit with the business arm of the organization and are business focus within projects for the Health sector.
You will be responsible for assisting business users to define business needs, develop a business case, document business and system requirements and map out associated business processes.
In this role you will:
- Work with business stakeholders to identify and define business requirements
- Provide high-quality business-focused solutions
- Write high level, detailed business process maps
- Continuous improvement of Business Analysis capabilities (UML, BPM)
- Need to be able to hit the ground running so you will must have proven BA experience from corporate environments
Key skills and responsibilities:
- You'll be able to extract, construct and document data sets and translate requirements into relevant and timely non-technical reports to support business needs
- You must have excellent communication skills and organisation skills, be flexible and have a can-do attitude
- Experience in facilitating, and capturing business requirements from multiple parallel workshops
- A strong understanding of the health sector and working with a diverse team would be an advantage
To apply please click apply or call Ginni Leung on +61 3 86282269 for a confidential discussion.