Business Analyst | HR Payroll Systems | Initial 5 months contract | Sydney CBD
This is a contract position for initial 5 months with possibility of extension. My client is located in Sydney CBD and is looking for a Business Analyst with experience in Ceridian Dayforce implementation. They are in the process of delivering a project to migrate the HR and Payroll systems from Oracle Solutions to Ceridian Dayforce. The successful candidate will be assisting with the implementation focusing on configuration of Dayforce. The role involves checking the setup and validating the implementation is done correctly.
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum five years' experience as a Business Analyst
- Proven experience in gathering business requirements for the successful delivery of the Ceridian Dayforce project
- Experience working with 3rd party vendors and business to identify functional and technical design
- Demonstrated experience in Ceridian Dayforce implementation
- Excellent business analysis skills - ability to understand and clarify business needs formulated by requesters and stakeholders.
- Have experience in all phases of a project: analysis, design, deployment, configuration, system administration, conversion, installation, training, support
- Ability to document process involved in the migration from Oracle Solutions to Ceridian Dayforce
- Manage and execute unit, functional, systems integration and UAT testing activities
- Ability to work with database team to develop data migration plan, identify if data cleansing is required to maintain data integrity
- Good communication skills
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Rowena Simbulan at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4450.