We are currently seeking an experienced Business Analyst for a great contract opportunity with a federal government department.
The Specified Personnel will be responsible for providing the following deliverables including, but not limited to:
- Developing high level and detailed Business Requirements, Functional Specifications, and Defect Resolution Specifications.
- Developing Risk Management Plans.
- Providing Use Case Models and Use Case Specifications.
- Providing a structured methodology and leading business analysis and change management activities.
- Providing co-design services to the sub-program, project teams and key stakeholders.
- Organising and facilitating workshops to produce co-designed solutions to meet the business need.
- Collaborating with stakeholders in the design process to ensure the solution meets business needs.
- Collaborating with designers, researchers, developers and business owners to define the need/problem and potential solutions.
- Monitoring, evaluating, learning from and reporting on project, co-design and change activities.
- Providing leadership in relation to project, co-design and change activities.
- Travelling interstate as required.
- Ability to analyse and document functional and non-functional requirements.
- Ability to work with stakeholders to gather, assimilate, synthesize and document required specifications.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products and visual mapping tools (eg Visio).
- Experience working on large-scale data driven projects.
- Experience working in a national security, law enforcement, or Intelligence environment.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Matthew Clarke at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7716.