One of Australia's leading utilities organisation is looking for a Business Analyst to join a large program of work.
You will be a business-focused BA with a strong record of eliciting both technical and business requirements and be able to multitask across other program activities. You will contribute to the input of current and future state requirements which will lead to product design, build, test and documentation process.
- Building relationships with business units and ensure high-quality collaboration
- Identify gaps in solution capability
- Operate effectively with business units to extract requirements and map processes
- Develop and conceptualise complex/ high- level requirements
- Build and maintain strong, high-level stakeholder relationships through effective discussions
What you will have done:
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Previous utilities experience
- Experience with regulatory projects
- Expert communicator with the ability to influence and negotiate
- Proven, demonstrable documentation, research, troubleshooting skills
This role is an opportunity to join a leader in the Australian utilities sector. Come make a difference and join a high performing team!
To apply please click apply or call Ginni Leung on +61 3 86282269 for a confidential discussion.