The ICT Senior Business Analyst will report to a Program Manager. This is a hands-on role requiring detailed business analyst involvement and support across multiple projects. These projects will vary in size and complexity and involvement will be across the full project lifecycle. The successful candidate will need to be flexible and able to operate in a dynamic project delivery environment.
Key Accountabilities :
- Providing consistent and timely business analyst support to Program/Project Managers across a range of projects to meet project milestones
- Creation and management of project documentation including Business Case, status reports, user stories, requirement definition, scope clarifications, process analysis and
- Conducting workshops and working closely with key business stakeholders and SME's to understand and document business process and technical requirements
- Assist Project Managers with communication and project reporting requirements, including status reporting, Steering Committee preparation, meeting minutes, action item follow up, etc.
- Support Project Managers in all aspects of project delivery leveraging both Agile and Waterfall methods.
- Previous experience working on a Content, Records or knowledge management project with organisation wide change management experience.
- Must have previously prepared business requirements / business specifications for a new Records Management systems platforms (ie TRIM or Records365)
- Must have been involved in review / classification & analysis of document stores to assist in the migration to new target platforms
- Ability to work on a range of initiatives, at different stages of the project lifecycle, and potentially across different functional areas and projects.
- Ability to organise and facilitate workshops involving large groups of business stakeholders to achieve consensus and to effectively document and validate outcomes.
- SharePoint migration and solution understanding working experience.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders, partner organisations and to effectively communicate and manage expectations in alignment with project management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - ability to clearly understand project requirements and accurately translate into formal documentation, including business cases, Steering Committee packs, status reports, processes etc.
- Ability to multi-task and proactively understand and manage priorities.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills that have been developed over time. Confident and able to communicate at all levels of an organisation.
- Process definition, re-engineering experience
- Proactive, dynamic personality with ability to show initiative and independently overcome obstacles and deliver results
- Effective organisational and time management skills.
- Tertiary qualified, ideally, Business, IT, process definition and re-engineering.
- Relevant industry experience in an asset intensive environment, such as Utilities, Mining, Oil and Gas, Manufacturing.
- Agile Scrum certification or Agile / Scrum qualification - or detailed understanding with hands on experience.
- Understanding and working experience of integrated ICT solutions and business process re-engineering capability spanning multiple platforms and business units.
- Exposure to, content, knowledge and or record management processes.
- Familiarisation with project scheduling tools, e.g. MS Project, HUB, Jira, including the allocation of resources, costs, dependencies etc.
- An understanding of Records Management policies / requirements is highly desirable
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact MaryJane Pollock at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4453.