Our client is a medium-sized company that is growing impressively in their sector. With an ERP implementation of Pronto commencing, they require an additional Business Analyst to help roll out, support and develop their core ERP system.
- The purpose of this role is to ensure smooth delivery of the ERP project (Pronto), then ongoing maintenance of the system.
- Work closely with the business to identify, analyse and document business, system requirements and processes
- Maintain data integrity and security
- Manage, configure and administer the core business systems
- Provide application level 1 and 2 support, delivering solutions for incident resolution and identifying business process improvement opportunities.
- Experience with implementing, administrating and supporting Pronto software
- Demonstrates technical competency in Pronto Xi software (version 7 and above)
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of multiple Pronto modules and how they relate to key business areas
- 5+ years of relevant experience in business analysis or functional consulting in multiple areas of ERP Business Processes, functional design, development estimation, testing, UAT and support experience.
To apply please click apply or call Ginni Leung on +61 3 86282269 for a confidential discussion.