6 months initial contract
One of Australia's premium businesses based in Sydney is looking for highly experienced Senior Business Analyst (Policy) with background in advice policy and policy writing preferably gained within the financial services industry.
This role will give you the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
Working within a Peer group to review and analyse Advice policy, related Advice collateral, tools and systems and to:
- identify and document Advice policy differences (across all Licensee standards).
- identify and document relevant Advice collateral differences (further Advice reference material).
- Clearly articulate policy and collateral differences for stakeholder consumption
- Liaise with Advice Policy and Advice doc SMEs in the business to validate findings and help guide recommendations
- Prepare materials to facilitate business decisions on recommended "go forward" harmonised policy positions.
- Investigate and document downstream impacts from policy change, including impacts on Advice documents, XPLAN and all related Advice collateral
- Create relevant Adviser training and communications packages in relation to approved changes, once agreed.
- Draft new harmonised policy in accordance with the approved design principles
- Draft new Advice collateral, update and amend forms and other miscellaneous publications
To put it simply, the hiring manager is after someone who
- Has good command of the English language
- Can communicate clearly, simply
- Has background in Advice
- Understands financial planning process, its products
- Hs worked previously as policy writers will be an advantage
For more information on the role, please contact Ellen on 02 8031 6259 or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds