Our client requires assistance for a specific piece of work, thus this Business Analyst opportunity is a 5- week engagement for now, with view to extend.
This is based in North Sydney.
This role requires a BA who can start immediately and who can commit to the 5-week engagement.
- Engage business teams to Complete BRD (Business Requirements Document) for New Application development
- Prepare before the requirements gathering sessions and clearly articulate the features that need to be built in alignment with the market trends and the business case of IPH
- Update and create end to end process documentation
- Create and update functional Specifications from BRD
- Manage Internal and external engagements - as most of them don't have much exposure to IT processes
- Support the IT Architects, Technical teams and the Project Manager
- Experience in engaging business teams to Complete BRD (Business Requirements Document) for New Application development
- Ability to ask intuitive questions to get the right requirements from the business users.
- Extensive experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience working on web portal projects and integration projects, Digital projects
- Experience preparing UML diagrams
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent MS Office skills - Word, Excel etc.
- Proactive skills to ensure deadlines are met and follow-up with stakeholders effectively
- Internal and external stakeholder engagement - as most of them don't have much exposure to IT processes
- Experience in supporting the IT Architects, Technical teams and the Project Manager
Interested? Please hit apply to send your CV through. Alternatively, send your CV to Ellenor.firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds