One of our premium clients based in Darwin is looking for a highly experienced and committed Business Change Analyst. This key position will be responsible to work the development and implementation of a contemporary change management strategy and plan in implementing required organizational change to deliver a single, secure, digitally enabled, territory-wide electronic health record across public health services in hospitals, remote clinics, and community health services. In this role, you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
Skills and Experience Required
- Experience in identifying and documenting change impacts and applying contemporary change management frameworks, methodologies, practices, and tools, with an understanding of change analysis, and the interdependencies and impact on healthcare.
- Experience with stakeholder engagement methodologies for organizational wide, E-Health business transformations.
- Knowledge of the sensitivities impacting on the planning, development, and implementation of a major change project within a health service context.
- Demonstrated skills in communication, negotiation and conflict management strategies and approaches
- Demonstrated experience working with diverse stakeholders in a complex environment.
- Relevant qualifications in change management, business analysis or equivalent experience.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world-class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of the global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong business change analyst skill set to this organization.
For more information on the role, please contact Payal Seth - email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"