One of Australia's leading retail organisations.
As the Business Analyst, you will play an integral part supporting the development of best practice solutions to improve business standards for the Stores, its Team and its Customers. You will be responsible for the delivery of the following:
- Accountable for building the business cases and understanding requirements
- Create functional and non-functional requirements, conduct effective validation and GAP analysis of an end to end process
- Providing clear methodology for measurement and tracking of benefits
- Leading on-going measurement of success measures and benefits for the overall program to realise benefits
- Supporting and leading the team understand the financial choices, risks and opportunities for business initiatives and how it contributes to the overall program.
- Preparing accurate and timely analysis and be responsible for analysis of business drivers, profitability and returns in key categories and areas of investment.
- Prepare reporting as required on overall program benefits costs and current status
- Provide coaching and support to the Project Team across the program
- Support Testing (UAT) with scripts and test plans
- Work with Change Manager on training requirements
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
- Minimum 5 years End-to-End Functional Business Analysis experience, including:
- Ability to create functional and non-functional requirements, validation and GAP analysis of an end to end process
- Ability to create process modelling/mapping, traceability matrices, business scenarios, data analysis
- Ability to guide the business on the benefits and importance of Business Process Mapping
- Ability to coach colleagues
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders within matrixed work environment
- Proven track record in standing up and running workshops
- Exposure to Complex project delivery (numerous streams of work)
- Previous experience in the Supply Chain, Wholesale and/or Retail industry is highly desirable
- Self-starter with excellent communication skills
- Able to work in fast paced environment, can prioritise work based on ever changing variables.
How to Apply:
If interested, please www.modis.com or call Mike Clark on 0429 181 233 or more details
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.
Business Process Analyst - Contract - Norwest