<span id="mce_marker" data-mce-type="bookmark"></span><span id="__caret">_</span>
This NFP is undertaking a large CRM Transformation program and are seeking a Business Analyst to gather requirements and deliver medium to large/complex projects on time and to the quality, budget and
constituent/customer satisfaction level required.
The BA will be a senior lead in the planning, business analysis and end-to-end management of small to medium BAU and Digital Transformation projects. The position will form an integral part of their new digital platform enablement and software development lifecycles. The position will support all the technology-enabled initiatives that will fundamentally change the way the organization delivers services.
- Experience: 5+ Years of experience in a similar Business Analyst role.
- Exposure to the full software development life cycle (SDLC), including Agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Certification: IT Certification (e.g.PM/BA) and relevant higher education degree, e.g. Prince2, PMBok, Agile
(SCRUM or Kanban) and/or Bachelor of Business/Science.
- Experience in the delivery of projects in a small-to-medium business environment, but within a large
digital transformation program of work that impacts the entire organisation.
- A demonstrated ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Strong time management skills to manage multiple concurrent initiatives. Can cope with complexities, conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to also record effort of 3rd party vendor/supplier project teams - with ability to document, track
and manage timesheets, deliverables and performance.
- Relevant experience with similar technology capabilities and solutions (e.g. Microsoft
environment). Exposure/experience with Email, Collaboration, Web Content Management, CRM database, Forms
Management, e-Learning and Infrastructure/computer system solutions. Advanced skills in MS Office, MS Project and general presentations-based software.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Fatema Galabhai at Clicks IT Recruitment on 0408 773 543.