This fast paced Government Department has an opportunity for a Business Analyst - Cyber Security to join for a 6 months contract period. The Cyber Security Program will implement the Victorian Protective Data Security Standards and supports the remediation of cyber security risks in the department.
- Assist in early project activities as required, including clarifying scope, establishing expected benefits and estimating resource requirements.
- Develop and document business processes required for the delivery of the Program.
- Gather business requirements and identify and evaluate information from a variety of sources and communicate salient information to stakeholders.
- Support the business analysis-related project artefacts and documentation meets the agreed quality standards for the project and Project Services as appropriate.
- Provide assistance to the other project activities as required, such as preparing the business for User Acceptance Testing and Organisational Change Management activities
- Establish business cases and identify potential solutions during the documentation phase
- Formal qualifications in business analysis are highly desirable.
- You will have worked as a Business Analyst on a Cyber Security Program of work
- You will have demonstrated experience in working on analysis on Agile projects within
- Your Prince2 certification will be highly advantageous
- You will have the ability to establish and maintain strong, collaborative and productive working relationships with stakeholders both internal and external
- Prior exposure developing strong relationships with Program Change Manager, and contribute to the communications and change plan.
- Contribute to the cultivation of a strong commitment to customer focus and excellent service delivery within Information Services Division.
- Propose practical solutions to problems in a clear, fit for purpose manner to aid project decision making.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Sukanya Mukhopadhyay at Clicks IT Recruitment on 03 9963 4833.